We are an SEO agency that specializes in the off-page aspect of SEO. We deliver effective, scalable link building campaigns to generate high-quality, Google-friendly backlinks pointing back to our clients’ websites targeting specific pages and keywords. We are looking to introduce a new content writing service.
We are based in the US, but the majority of our employees are from Europe (mostly Serbia, but also Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, etc.). There are currently around 30 people working at OutreachMama (link building specialists, project managers, account managers, administrative and sales assistants, upper management), as well as around 20 writers. As our client numbers grow, so does our need to hire more people. We are currently looking for a team lead for our new content service.
We offer SEO training so you can improve your skills and level up your performance and career. Our team will invest time in your training which primarily includes coaching from a senior manager.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Content Team Lead, your role will be to manage a team of researchers, writers, graphic designers, and editors. You will also provide regular client updates and oversee the day-to-day management of the team.
We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, hard-working, enthusiastic, a forward-thinker, and, above all, a problem solver. We need a person who communicates well and responds to requests in a timely manner, answering emails, organizing documents, sheets, and information, and coordinating with the team.
If you are excited about learning new things and are looking to expand your SEO knowledge, this is your chance. Our team is incredibly supportive, as is our senior management, and we do our best to foster a cooperative work environment. Even though we all work remotely, we talk regularly throughout the day to stay connected.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and maintaining communication with the team
- Working with writers to assign writing tasks
- Anticipating and communicating order fulfillment problems
- Resolving issues
- Providing client updates
- Managing all client communication
- Managing the content creation process until the article is approved by the client and published on their site
- Keeping track of all content orders
Tools we use:
- Google Drive
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Part-time position to start (4 hours a day, Mon-Fri)
- Mostly flexible hours – you manage your own working hours
- You will be using TimeDoctor to track your hours
- The starting salary is $700/month and is increased annually based on your performance and regular evaluation.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate:
- Interested in a long term commitment (6+ months)
- Fluent in English (written)
- Some project management experience (not a deal-breaker if you don’t have any)
- Used to remote work
- Experienced in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver
- Familiar with G Suite, Ahrefs, Asana, Slack
- Possesses a basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Keen to learn more about SEO
Brownie points for:
- Experience using Smartsheet, GatherContent, and working in a similar position
APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS
- Please read the description carefully and take your time to submit an application that stands out.
- Please send a cover letter and resume electronically in which you describe why you would like to work for OutreachMama and how you meet the requirements.
- If you apply, we’ll do our best to respond promptly and let you know if you qualify for an interview.
- There will be two rounds of interviews.
- If we decide to hire you, your training will start immediately.
- You will be paid for your time during the training (we don’t work for free and we wouldn’t expect you to either).
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 12333 Sowden Rd Ste B #33347