Super Star Content Writer & Marketing Coordinator for USA Work
New Perspective, a dynamic growth marketing agency based in the US is looking for Content Creators to write and publish various types of short and long-form content to support our own digital marketing initiatives.
You will be responsible for managing our content production process for content you and fellow team members create as well as 3rd party writers. Content types include but are not limited to: webpage copy, conversion paths, email sequences, research + interviewing for blog posts, and social media creation+ promotion. To be successful in this role, you should have a deep passion for the digital marketing industry and proven experience publishing impactful content that drives measurable target audience engagement and leads.
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published posts) along with your application.
This is a remote position and requires dedication, good time management, and creative thinking. The team is young, passionate, and always looking to up our game.
- Work experience as a Journalist, Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles with links to their URLs.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, HubSpot, etc.)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Strong project coordination skills
- Ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Familiarity with SEO and page copy optimization
- Education in Marketing, English, Journalism, or relevant fields. Ultimately your work shall speak for itself, so this is not a must.
- Identify target customer's needs and recommend new topics
- Research & interview subject matter experts for industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and services
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams for illustrations & graphics
- Maintain the marketing department's documentation
- Posting on our blog, social media, and relevant channels
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Strong presentation skills are a plus
- Experience using HubSpot
- Basic project management skills
- Canva, Figma, or similar online graphics editing app
- Google Data Studio, Databox, or similar reporting/analytics tools
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be a great fit for this position.
Please note that you will be a contractor, so your health care insurance, taxes, and other government-related obligations will not be covered by us and will be your responsibility.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Westborough, 276 Turnpike Road, Suite 211