- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Content and SEO Specialist
Novi Sad, Belgrade
CCBILL is looking for the Content and SEO Specialist who will be responsible for creating unique content in a variety of formats and executing Search Engine Optimization, with a goal of increasing traffic, generating leads and converting them to customers.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, develop and execute content marketing plans, delivery strategies and content calendars for several clients/businesses our company is serving.
- Write copy and create website and blog content.
- Propose and create new content ideas based on research, audience insights and comments from a variety of data sources including website, social media and social listening.
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts to stimulate content that teaches, helps and informs the audience.
- Deliver compelling content for ad campaigns, including email copy for marketing campaigns.
- Identify and track KPIs through many channels to assess the strategic impact of content; refine and optimize content strategy and execution to improve performance.
- Grow subscriber base by creating original thematic content available for download, including landing pages, email, articles, infographics, presentations, etc.
- Generate new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content (including offers).
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent regarding style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- Native or near-native knowledge of English language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing or related field is preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience with end-to-end content marketing execution, including conceptualizing, designing, writing, launching and supporting online, interactive and/or multichannel campaigns.
- Minimum 1-year experience content marketing management.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Process-driven professional with strong project management skills, an ability to think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Familiar with digital marketing, content strategies, and marketing automation is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize a number of concurrent projects under tight time pressure alongside both individual contributors and teams across the organization.
Deadline for applications: 19.02.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.