At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
Continuous Improvement Manager based in Novi Sad, Serbia:
Continuous Improvement Manager leads and directs the development and implementation of new technology and improved facilities and operational processes within the subsidiary of business following best market practice and according corporate objectives, strategy and business needs and best market practice.
Description of Tasks:
- Drive the factory development.
- Coordinate the team that manage and improve standards,
- Lead improvement projects and the implementation of new products.
- As the main tool you use is CI strategy, linked to the Triple Zero (0 accidents, 0 defects, 0 delays) vision for a full manufacturing site.
- You act as a true coach towards the line management (team leaders, supervisors, department managers, plant manager) creating a continuous improvement culture and system that relentlessly drives actions to get closer to ‘Triple Zero’.
- You identify improvement opportunities and implement shop floor standards resulting in a safer environment, less defects and less delays, while raising the plant team’s engagement at all levels.
- While the line management owns the improvement strategy, you support by on-the-floor coaching and applying effective CI tools (like 5S, 5Why, Team Boards, Kata, Value Stream Mapping, Hoshin Kanri, SMED...) and by using your deep influencing skills to get everyone involved on board.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering or similar
- Lean or Six Sigma Black Belt is a clear advantage. Additional degree in Business Administration is an advantage.
- At least 7 years of experience of which 4 years with implementing Lean principles on a manufacturing shop floor. Hands-on experience with coaching line management on the performance dialogues (short interval control, Kata), 5S, SMED, Value Stream Mapping, 5Why, 8D, Lean Cells.
- Experience in managing the team.
- Experience in driving initiatives without direct authority / line management responsibility.
- Leadership Experience
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite and SAP
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Native in Serbian
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Barry Callebaut South East Europe d.o.o.
Barry Callebaut je najveći svetski proizvođač kakaa i čokolade sa sedištem u Cirihu u Švajcarskoj. Imamo više od 12 000 zaposlenih koji rade u preko 40 zemalja širom sveta. U Srbiji imamo dve lokacije, fabriku čokolade u Novom Sadu i Akademiju čokolade u Beogradu.Više o poslodavcu