We are a dynamic e-Commerce Company currently looking to hire a digital marketer with STRONG copywriting experience, to join our talented marketing team in Belgrade or Timisoara. Our new team members will be working on our 2 leading brands within the Home & Living category and be involved in transforming our online web-shops into industry leaders in the United States, UK, and Scandinavian markets.
We currently have several job openings for various digital marketing positions so we invite you to take a look and apply to the one that fits your skill-set and interests the most.
Copywriter - Digital Marketer with SEO
A new member of our marketing team will be someone who has previous experience with STRONG copywriting experience and love to write. You are someone with:
- Proven experience in writing for the web
- Experience and a good understanding of SEO
- Strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Very high level of English writing skills (native level)
- A keen interest in Furniture and Home Interior
- Able to manage larger projects within the content
- A good understanding of e-commerce
- Creating sales pages/funnels for new products
- Writing & Setting up email marketing campaigns
- Working with the creative team to come up with ads
As a Copywriter - Digital Marketer with SEO, you will be tasked with looking after the fortunes of one of our brands/websites. In order to accomplish this task successfully, you will be required to have a good understanding of online buyer behavior and the ability to efficiently analyze website traffic, using that knowledge to generate more relevant traffic.
Benefits & Package
You will have the opportunity to work with a very talented and friendly group of people who are always striving to build the next big thing in the exciting world of eCommerce. We offer you a place where you can grow and take ownership of your own work, while at the same time providing you with an opportunity to put your ideas into practice in a fast and dynamic environment. As a team-oriented business, we always find the time to have fun and we always celebrate and value each other's successes.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and our policies ensure that everyone is treated equally and in line with the highest standards. We offer a competitive salary depending on the level of experience and paid holidays. Regular Social Events, Flexible Working Hours and lots of Tea/Coffee.
Deadline for applications: 12.02.2020.