Tarkett /Center of Excellence (CoE) /Infrastructure CoE
Novi Sad / Flexible (possibility to work from home for a few days a week)
Full time - 2 positions
40+ employees - Tarkett IT Shared Services
8+ team members - Core Infrastructure Team
Who we are?
With more than 130 years of history, Tarkett is a worldwide leader of innovative and sustainable flooring and sports surface solutions. Tarkett does business in all continents and has sales in over 100 countries worldwide. Expertise of Tarkett IT team in Serbia is well recognized globally, therefore Tarkett established IT shared services based in Novi Sad in the form of an autonomous CoE (Center Of Excellence). Tarkett has standardized its infrastructure solutions and technologies across the Tarkett sites over the years. This includes among others identity management, backup, server management, database management, patch management, software distribution, local platforms called Starship, network and security/firewalling, workplace (hardware, Windows master, software lifecycle management).
Since 2021, Tarkett is running a move to Cloud transformation program to adopt Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 platforms. In addition, new digital technologies are maturing enabling promising features.
How we will continue growing together?
At Tarkett, we have invested a great deal to create a very good environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, but on the other hand to become as soon as possible highly productive, for the team and the company accordingly. So, we are strongly focused on providing our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. We offer a range of resources: Team-based learning, sharing sessions, and LinkedIn learning
- (Plan) Plan and prepare change implementations by writing chronograms, procedures;
- (Do) Handle Change/ Service / Incidents requests tickets through the ticketing tool and implement changes in the configuration according to requests and underlying procedures. Update change log to track all changes in the infrastructure;
- (Check) Verify that the actions are successfully implemented. Run periodic checks (including Good Morning checks) to make sure the key infrastructure components are up and running, and are compliant with standards;
- (Act) Contribute to issues resolution:
- Work with appropriate teams to identify and address incidents and ensure the handling is effective;
- Propose solutions to resolve issues and contribute to root cause analysis reports;
- Provide appropriate communication in a simple way that Business representatives can understand;
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset. Participate in debriefing sessions for critical incidents in order find the root cause and to define the action plan to avoid the issue from reoccurring again.
Your experience & skills
- University degree or relevant work experience
- Experience in IT Infrastructure operations
Advanced practical knowledge of current IT technologies. Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies in terms of admin, maintenance / support, monitoring. More specifically:
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell)
- Experience with Datacenter technologies and operations (Compute, Storage, Network, Backup)
- Experience with IT Security (tools and procedures)
- Virtualization knowledge (VMware)
- Knowledge about HCI concepts
- Advanced Active Directory knowledge
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience with Remote Desktop Services
- Knowledge about AD CS (PKI)
- SCCM/Intune experience
Nice to have:
- Azure AD experience
- M365 virtual desktops experience
- Azure VMware Solution knowledge
- Azure PaaS offerings
- Confident level of English to work together with English-speaking teams
- Fast learner
- Team player: can work across the group/division to focus all resources on common objectives
- Problem solving & Critical thinking ability to analyze requirements, issues and propose solutions
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills: able to deliver concise & clear messages
- Self-motivation & positive attitude
A chance for you!
- We want to invest in your future with competitive benefits
- You want a career not just a job
- You want to learn and grow
- You are looking for long term stability
- You see the future as we do – Bright!
An enjoying environment!
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Experienced people
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Fit pass
- Private health insurance
Tarkett d.o.o. Bačka Palanka
Mi smo Tarkett. Jedna od vodećih svetskih kompanija u industriji podnih obloga. Potičemo iz tradicije izvrsnosti, preduzetništva i inovacija. Naše vrednosti prenose se iz generacije u generaciju već 140 godina i grade globalnu Tarkett porodicu, u kojoj je danas više od 12 000 zaposlenih. Nudimo vam širok spektar mogućnosti za rad u okviru Grupe, koja u Srbiji obuhvata: Proizvodnu kompaniju Tarkett doo, sa sedištem u Bačkoj Palanci. U okviru kompanije posluju 3 fabrike za proizvodnju podnih obloga…Više o poslodavcu