Coficab Serbia raspisuje oglas za poziciju Corporate IT Projects Coordinator.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Corporate IT Projects Coordinator
As our Corporate IT Projects Coordinator your job purpose is to lead IT projects management activities including planning, coordination, design, development, implementation while monitoring financial implications and projects progress according to predefined schedule and budget. Maintain information technology strategies by managing staff, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Your Key Challenges are to:
- Develop feasibility studies, coordinate detailed Technical requirement design with business application supervisors
- Lead the planning of assigned IT projects by coordinating detailed work plans including work breakdown structures, project milestones, risk assessment / management plans, staffing needs and project timelines.
- Provide support to business applications & IT teams in Implementing and facilitating change management within assigned projects, developing and providing training.
- Lead the overall coordination, execution, control and completion of assigned IT projects by tracking and managing project tasks, timelines, and overall quality of project activities and deliverables.
- Coordinate and maintain IT projects knowledge management activities to ensure effective project documentation regarding related system, business applications, IT processes, configurations, release, etc. Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Monitor IT projects budget, follow up project performance through appropriate tools and techniques by establishing and providing weekly status, dashboards and project updates and recommends appropriate actions to escalate issues and risks.
- Prepare, communicate and review IT Projects KPI's and define accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems to meet the IT department and the Company's objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT Project Management, preferably in IT, Automotive or Telco
Skills required to perform the job:
Knowledge in strategic planning and project management methodologies PMP, certification in project management (PMI, CAP, Agile, Scrum, etc.) would be considered as a plus, proven experience of managing projects in cross functional teams, business processes, IT architecture, training, functional requirement analysis, ITIL knowledge, quality standards, continuous improvement techniques, analytical and problem solving skills, organizational skills, risk management, change management
Language & Software Skills:
- Excellent English language
- Excellent MS Office Software ( MS Visio and MS Project, etc.), ERP & MES & HRIS & HR & BI applications
- Precise, well-organized and detail oriented
- Building relationships and developing others.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Corporate IT Projects Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!