The GTC Group is a leading real estate investor and developer focusing on Poland and capital cities in Central and Eastern Europe. The GTC Group is operating in Poland, Budapest, Bucharest, Belgrade, Zagreb and Sofia. The Group was established in 1994 and has been present in the real estate market since then. Since the Group was founded GTC has developed some 73 commercial properties, offering approx. 1 295 000 sq m of lease area, Today, GTC actively manages the real estate portfolio of 46 commercial buildings providing 746 000 sq m of office and retail space to its highly demanding international tenants and customers.
In Serbia GTC is the leading real estate developer since 2004 managing a portfolio of 120 000 m2 of A Class office space and 56.000 sqm of retail and office space in operational or construction phase. However, GTC Serbia is much more – it’s a friendly ambiance where creativity and zeal thrive. If you are seeking a long term career in a stable company that values entrepreneurship, passion, out-of-the-box thinking and personal expression, look no further!
Based in our award-winning office headquarter – GTC, Square 41, Belgrade – and reporting to the company’s Director, we are looking to recruit: Corporate Real Estate Financial Analyst
- Collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data from a variety of systems to compile various reports – budgeting, reporting and reconciliation;
- Increase knowledge and technical expertise in key areas such as solving net effective rents, developing summary tables to compare cash flow alternatives – business modeling;
- Prepare complex financial models to reflect company’s strategy, analyze different business scenarios by quantifying their expected PnL impacts, weighing in anticipated benefits, feasibi9lity and risks and evaluating their potential alignment with the overall strategy of the company – analysis and strategy;
- Proactively conduct market and industry researches into commercial real estate activity, conditions, trends, competition and forecasts – researching;
- Able to collaborate with key stakeholders and help with the administration processes working across various department such as leasing, project management, construction, marketing, etc.
- Ad hoc reporting
- Follow-through reporting to track project’s development by creating operational KPIs, analyzing performance at every stage, and identifying preemptively drivers of potential roadblocks and further improvement levers
- Support leasing and finance on all reporting and analytical issues
- Top-notch fluency in MS Office with large focus on Excel (VBA is advantageous) and Power Point (interactive, clear and visual-data corporate and marketing presentations)
- Excellent analytic, mathematical and data visualization skills
- Relevant University Degree in business/finance
- Strong communicator and presenter both in English and Serbian
- Ability to prepare detailed documents, presentations, graphs and reports
- Skilled in developing rapport and buy-in with various stakeholders
- Real estate / banking experience is advantageous but not required
- Fresh graduates will 1 year of relevant experience shall also be considers
All shortlisted applicants shall be given advanced MS tests in Excel and Power Point.
Please send your CV in English electronically not later than 28.10.2020. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. All data received will be treated with strict confidentiality and shall be used only for the purposes of the current recruitment.
Multinational Real Estate Developer
- Srbija, Novi Beograd, Bulevar Milutina Milankovića 9ž
- PIB: 103521237
- Matični broj: 17571362