Corporate Tender and Network management support (m/f)
If you are interested in updating, analysing and creating reports to support Carrier Management team and Solution Design & Implementation team, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
You will be responsible for designing, creating and maintaining databases and working tools using Excel and creating different kinds of Excel outputs for end-users and reports daily, weekly or monthly according to higher management requirements.
- Designing, creating and maintaining databases and working tools using Excel as defined by the relevant Standard Operation Procedures
- Testing, error handling and upgrading tools functionality
- Data manipulation and processing devising Excel formulas with various purposes
- Creation of Excel Management Summary Report, monthly KPI Report
- Data quality check and internal follow up with countries
- Creating different kinds of Excel outputs for end users and reports daily, weekly or monthly according to higher management requirements
- Implementation of new projects, if required
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Ofice; Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent analytic capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Pragmatic and creative mindset
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 73,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne+Nagel has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne+Nagel Group has some 1,400 offices in over 100 countries, with around 74,000 employees. We deliver integrated ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Obezbeđen parking
- Rad od kuće
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obuke, konferencije
- Timska druženja
- Sport i rekreacija
- Hrana i piće
- Organizovan prevoz