Our client is one of the leading environmentally friendly companies in CEE. To lead the team of 130 employees, we are looking for a
Country Manager Serbia (m/f)
Location: Belgrade; full-time
- Leading the local office including managing the country team and ensuring an agile culture along the company values
- Representing and connecting to external stakeholders in order to increase the local perception in the country
- Translating effectively the international priorities into national realities based on national development plan and annual plans
- Mobilising and inspiring the local team
- Overseeing the financial performance of the local office including reporting to Headquarters Being responsible for a constructive and trustful cooperation between local and international interests
- Minimum three years of experience in the field of managing a local office of an international organisation including financial responsibility
- Very good knowledge of the local market
- Proven strategic planning, team leadership and reporting skills, references appreciated Fluent communication skills in Serbian and English (written and oral)
- Excellent appearance with negotiation skills
- Extraordinary high social competence and effective people management Dedication to manage a local office with passion to inspire the local team
- Exceptional solution and goal-orientation, highly motivated and stress-resistant, open-minded and initiative, reliable and balanced-driven, confident appearance, transparent and open personality
The client offers:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within a modern organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure
Are you looking for such an opportunity? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your complete application quoting the reference no. 72.430 electronically.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Deadline for applications: 17.02.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno