Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
As a member of the Professional Services team, this position plays a key role in the success of customer implementations of the Commercial Loan Origination (CLO) product and Credit Assessment (CA) solutions. CLO is a loan origination workflow platform that banks use to track commercial loans throughout the full lending life-cycle. The CA solution is designed to support Financial Spreading and Risk Rating activities within the lending life-cycle. The Consultant will work with customers to understand and document business requirements in the form of CLO and CA functional specifications. The Consultant will then be responsible for configuring, deploying and supporting testing of CLO and CA solutions to ensure they meet client specific business requirements
CLO is a new in-house developed product and we are now building a team in Belgrade to cover the European market.
For help on product knowledge use https://www.fisglobal.com/banking-solutions/lending/commercial-lending.
What you will be doing:
- You will discuss the full commercial lending life-cycle with clients for the main products commercial/ direct lending and export/ trade finance
- You will document business requirements in the form of detailed functional specifications
- You will configure the CLO and CA the implementation requirements for the following requirements:
- Define complex user interface screens with a graphical form designer, capturing all data attributes and logic required to document the customer record and credit application
- Configure the client’s Lending Process using a combination of Case Management (CMMN) and Business Process models (BPMN) using a visual flow-charting tool
- Defining decision rules associated with Approvals and other business processes
- Define and populate credit document templates including offer letters, term sheets and credit memos
- Define a range of Credit Monitoring measures including covenants, conditions, policy exceptions and early warning indicators
- Build Customer and Portfolio reports and dashboards using a range of report building tools
- Liaise with internal Product Management and Development teams to address functional gaps within the solution offering.
You will also become a direct contact for various client subjects (feature requests, Issues, technical problems) which need to be coordinated within FIS.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, or Information Technology - advanced degree is a plus
- 2-5 years of industry experience as one of the following roles:
- Software Implementation Consultant within an IT company with experience in Commercial Lending solutions
- Strong knowledge of credit life cycle management and business process management (BPM)
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to analyze business and user needs and translate into proper system requirements and design specifications
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Ability to travel up to 80%
Added bonus if you have:
- Hands-on experience with Commercial Lending and/or Credit Assessment software
- Experience with implementing a workflow platform in any industry sector where business processes need to be documented and automated.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other flow-charting tools to document processes
- Experience in writing SQL queries and working with relational databases (particularly Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience of designing and /or working with complex relational data models
- Having good sense of Financial Technology and being curious about its latest developments
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect in a global company
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well-being (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your functional and technical skill set
- Career development opportunities in a new and growing business area of FIS
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE