Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
Customer Care Advisor - Patent Annuities and Trademark Maintenance
Job Title: Customer Care Advisor – Patent Annuities and Trademark Maintenance
Department: Customer Care
Reports to: Customer Care Manager
Clarivate is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including the Web of Science™, Cortellis™, DRG, Derwent™, CompuMark™, and MarkMonitor™. Today, Clarivate is on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations. For more information, please visit clarivate.com.
We employ more than 6000 colleagues in 43 countries. Clarivate is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE: CCC; CCC.WS.
Clarivate is looking to stand up a world-class Customer Care organization with team members who have the perfect blend of strategic and creative thinking to support our global customers.
Purpose of Position:
The Customer Care Advisor (CSA) - Patent Annuities and Trademark Maintenance is part of the overall Customer Care organization. The CCA is responsible to deliver customer service and support for customers who use Clarivate’s Patent Renewal and Trademark Maintenance services.
The position requires exceptional customer service skills and a strong desire to be on a continual journey of learning a variety of products, content types and customer “personas”. Mastery of spoken and written German and English, having a positive and friendly demeanor, great problem-solving skills, and both confidence and poise in all customer interactions, particularly via phone, are a must. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Provide professional, efficient, high quality service to a portfolio of (key) renewals customers on a day-to-day basis
- Collaborate with all areas of the business where/when necessary to meet customer expectations by ensuring adherence to the agreed or required service levels
- Ensure compliance with department and legal procedures and take immediate and appropriate action when risks arise
- Develop customer expert knowledge and familiarity of Clarivate’s IP services and software products
- Guarantee customers receive a professional, efficient and courteous response to queries
- Develop a successful working relationship between Clarivate’s local and global teams
- Occasionally be responsible for managing projects as assigned for existing customers
- Assist team members with additional workloads as deemed necessary by business/customer needs
- Ensure appropriate turnaround times and response quality to meet customer targets and to align workflow with business objectives
- Embrace initiatives to reduce manual exceptions/work around to facilitate a more seamless partnership with customers
- Ensure that customer profiles are kept up to date in order to provide the relevant areas of the business with current information
Skills and Experience
- Legal or business University degree or an equivalent work experience are a plus
- Basic knowledge of patent and trademark lifecycle preferred but not mandatory
- Previous long-standing business-to-business customer facing experience and strong customer orientation
- Consistent, positive attitude and deep customer service orientation
- Interpersonal skills: capable of developing and maintaining positive customer and business relationships, and manage demanding customers
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong and effective communication skills: able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Competent in MS Office 365, in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Teams, Outlook etc.
- Capability to develop a thorough knowledge of Clarivate’s services
- Languages: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are crucial in German and English, additional language skills (e.g. French or Italian depending on the accounts that are serviced by the CCA) are a plus
- Desire to remain in and grow an exciting career within a dynamic, innovative company
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CPA Global, Part of Clarivate
CPA Global, part of Clarivate, is a global leader in Intellectual Property software and tech-enabled services, serving over 12,000 law firm and corporate customers every day. Our commitment is to give IP professionals the information, insight and technology they need to manage the world’s ideas. We operate at the heart of the innovation lifecycle, providing the actionable information and insights our customers need to make critical decisions with speed and certainty. We arm innovators with unique ... Saznajte više
"If I was asked what is the one most important quality a good employer should have, I would without any hesitation respond with “care”. It is the true and authentic care that sets the foundation of all ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA