Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Customer Demand Administrator
As a part of Component Services, the Customer Demand Administrator is responsible for fulfilling of customer pool material requests in accordance to the contract, including Initial supply, Consignment stock replenishment and Inventory check, timely return of U/S and S/A material from the customers and control of ownership of the material.
- Manage customer demand for aircraft direct use & stock replenishment material and assure delivery of components to our customers according to agreed KPI’s.
- Monitor and control material held by the customer and ensure effective return management of unserviceable or unused components from customer
- Monitor and manage Consignment stock and rectify stock level and ownership declaration on dedicated customer stores additionally resolving discrepancies found during periodical inventory audits in accordance with finance department requirement
- Manage component shelf life of the assigned material locators and initiate appropriate actions
- Ensure pro-active mitigation of operational risks and escalate business critical observations to the team Leader/ manager
- Provide operational reports as required for management reporting
- Daily monitoring of assigned SAP Locators and timely resolving issues of ageing components
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Ensure timely resolution of problems with unserviceable components received from the customer (Logistics Inbound Monitor)
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Technical, organizational or commercial education background
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Service-oriented personality with focus on high standards of quality and productivity
- Proactive approach, problem-solving skills and ability to make quick and clear decisions
Skills and experience that would be strongly desired:
- Further development in Supply Chain / Logistics
- Experience in international logistics and warehousing
- Aeronautical technical background / experience
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 and SAP BW
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 06.12.2018.