We are looking for a:
Customer Experience Team Representative
Remote - Full time
As a Customer Experience Representative at Hero, you will be the first point of contact for Hero customers, and will be there for users at every step of the way through their journey with Hero. You are someone who is eager to help educate customers and resolve issues.
You manage competing tasks and priorities well, communicate excellently, and value the customer above all else.
In this role, you’ll work with other CX team members and Product teams, pairing data and real world feedback, to make sure every interaction a user has with Hero is a rewarding experience.
- Respond to all customer phone calls, chats, and emails
- Provide technical troubleshooting for hardware, software, and web issues
- Provide ordering and ecom support
- Report and resolve new and trending issues by working with internal technical teams
- Track and report customer feedback
- Process warranty and service claims
- Execute outbound call campaigns
- Develop customer facing documentation and articles
- 1+ years of customer support experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven multitasker who works well under pressure
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare professional experience
- Previous consumer electronics experience
- Technical troubleshooting experience with hardware, firmware, software, and web products
- Technical writing experience
- Multi platform reporting experience
- Zendesk proficiency
Deadline for applications: 12.12.2019.