COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number 1 worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
We are looking for
Customer Relations Coordinator
Locations: Belgrade, Deč, Pećinci
You would be in charge of:
- Analyze and monitor customers’ forecast reliability. Develop an adequate understanding about customers’ requirements and needs (Customer's Inventory, Consumption...etc.) in order to adjust and improve forecasts reliability
- Receive, verify and enter timely customers’ forecasts and orders in the information system and provide feedback to customers Investigations of minor corporate incidents
- Perform, follow up and update delivery plan based on customers’ orders and priorities in order to optimize transit time & pick/pack/loading time
- Deal with customers’ extra orders, urgent delivery requests. Coordinate customers’ claims treatment process including products return coordination (reverse logistics), actions plan progress and customer feedback
- Advise about preparation schedule, generate pick lists accordingly, control and updates physical preparation progress, products labels, delivery documents, packaging and trucks loading.
- Validate delivery in the information system and communicate Advanced Shipment Note to customers (ASN). Follow up delivery accuracy On-Time-In Full (OTIF) and take needed action
- Prepare, communicate and review Logistics KPI's and define accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems in line with the Logistics Department and company's objectives
This means that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in human sciences
- Preferably 1 year of experience in similar position
- Knowledge of customer relationship management
- Fluent in English language
- MS Office (especially Excel)
Good to have knowledge of:
- Supply chain synchronization
- Customer relationship management
- Demand management & forecasting
- Manufacturing process environment,
- Risk management
If you feel you’re the right candidate for this role then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Coficab Serbia d.o.o.
- Srbija, Pećinci, Selište 3
- PIB: 109323635
- Matični broj: 21161675