About HMD Transport:
HMD Transport is an asset backed freight brokerage based in Chicago, IL servicing all domestic modes of transportation in North America.
With over two decades of experience, HMD Transport is an exciting, multicultural, friendly, and fast-growing place to work. We promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience not only for our employees, but also our clients and customers.
To find out more about HMD Transport, please visit www.hmdtransport.com
HMD Transport is currently looking for a highly-motivated Business Development Representative to join our small, but growing team based in Belgrade, Serbia.
As a Business Development Representative - you will play a crucial role at HMD Transport by identifying, sourcing and developing strong business relationships to achieve maximum profitability and customer satisfaction.
What Kind of Candidate Is Suited for This Opportunity?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required;
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the USA transportation industry;
- Market knowledge of truckload lanes and rates;
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills;
- Service oriented individual with effective Customer interaction skills;
- Ability to learn and use new computer software tools such as Salesforce, ProTransport or similar programs;
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships;
- Proficient in using MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Advanced ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit with a passion for sales, and highly motivated toward goals;
- Enthusiastic, persistent, and confident approach.
What Would Be Your Responsibilities?
- Effectively Manage Customer Relationships. Using available industry tools and relationships to identify potential customers;
- Maintain existing customers while driving margin and volume to meet your individual goals;
- Quoting customers and providing up-to-date information;
- Track status of customer bids and ensure data is correct regarding the bids;
- Perform timely updates to customers on their loads;
- Collaborate with other members of our Operation and Carrier Sales Team to deliver quality results;
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality;
- Other duties as assigned.
What Can You Expect?
- To work in a modern, pet friendly office in New Belgrade on the bank of Danube River;
- To have a hybrid work schedule;
- To have private health insurance sponsored by the employer;
- To have a paid time off (PTO) + paid holidays;
- To be recognized for your contribution and your hard work, in an environment that supports work-life balance;
- To be part of a fun, energetic and casual work environment;
- To have a competitive salary + bonus program;
- To have a great referral fees.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Kej Oslobođenja bb, New Belgrade or Remote
Schedule: Monday to Friday
If you would like to join our team and your profile fits with the above requirements, please apply here and send us your resume.
Maximum confidentiality is guaranteed!