Reliance Equities Group is one of the leaders in the eCommerce world. We're a team of 15+ people living and working remotely in different countries. We're working hard to build a diverse and collaborative team that can solve hard problems and build products we can be proud of.
Our brands are trusted by millions of people across the US, UK, Germany, France, and Italy. Over the course of 5 years, we’ve challenged convention, led innovation, and helped shape culture.
We believe in finding small but meaningful ways to improve lives.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We provide branded products of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers. Some of our most successful and hailed as the best home and kitchen products are Spiralizer (www.spiralizer.us), Mueller (www.muellerdirect.com), and PurSteam (www.pursteam.com).
Our Values reflect the behaviors that shape the tone of how we work with each other and with our partners. And Our Principles articulate our unique approach to conducting work every day.
We are looking for a:
Customer Service Champion
Our Values are:
- Integrity- We always try to do the right thing by being honest and straightforward with each other and our partners.
- Ownership- We accept personal accountability to meet our business needs, improve our systems, and help others improve their effectiveness.
- Leadership- We lead with responsibility. We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are focused on achieving leadership objectives.
- Trust- We respect each other and have confidence in each other’s capabilities and intentions.
- We value differences and believe that all individuals can and want to contribute to their fullest potential.
- We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
- We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment.
- We only do work and only ask for work that adds value to the business. We simplify, standardize, and streamline our current work whenever possible.
- We believe it is the responsibility of all individuals to continually develop themselves and others.
- We encourage and expect outstanding technical mastery and executional excellence.
- We learn from both our successes and our failures.
- We create and deliver products, packaging, and concepts that build winning brand equities.
- We develop close, mutually productive relationships with our customers and our suppliers.
- We build superior relationships with all the parties who contribute to fulfilling our purpose, including our customers, suppliers, and employees.
- The Whole Package
Location: Planet Earth.
If you want to work remote, that's great. Our team of 15+ is distributed because it lets us work with the best people. You don't have to be located in the USA either. Some team members live in the Philippines, Serbia, Israel, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary (we don't use remote as an excuse to pay less).
- Retirement plan after three months of being with the company.
- Eight weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children.
- Two weeks paid vacation after six months with us.
- 4 PTOs (Private Time Off) per year.
Six US Federal holidays off: New Year’s Day (January 1st), Memorial Day (floating Monday. Between May 25-31); Independence Day (July 4); Labor Day (floating Monday between September 1-7); Thanksgiving Day (floating Thursday between November 22-28); Christmas Day (December 25th).
Range salary: 550,00 - 650,00 USD
Deadline for applications: 04.02.2020.