Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
- Abbott is recruiting an experienced Customer Service Representative. Temporary period of time - 18 months.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Manage of incoming calls and emails
- Assist with placement of orders, credit notes, returns, etc.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication standard operating procedures, guidelines and policies
- Check and follow up of inventories
- Handle product recalls, service level requests, product experience reports
- Work with other departments to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Resolve customer complaints via phone or email
- Experience in customer service
- Experience with MS Office, knowledge of SAP
- Fluency in English
- Customer orientation, strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Customer service representative top skills & proficiencies:
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Abbott Medical Balkan d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 115D
- PIB: 106550769
- Matični broj: 20628740