In support of the new Valvoline organisation in Serbia, we are hiring a full time:
Customer Service Representative
(full time position)
The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact in the after sales process for Valvoline Europe customers. In this role, you will process incoming customer orders and requests, from order receipt, through delivery to invoicing. You will deal with customer complaints in an effective and professional matter to ensure and improve the customer satisfaction. The person in this role will be expected to have excellent customer relationship and communication skills and can engage with, and influence both external and internal customers and stakeholders.
This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor
Specific responsibilities and activities:
- Order management: customer’s order receipt, order entry, orders processing, proforma creation and follow up through the whole process
- Instruct and liaise with warehouses, production facilities and carriers to prepare and arrange the shipment of goods
- Export document creation / coordination (if applicable)
- Execute Daily reports for Sales Order Management
- Maintain Customer Master Data integrity
- Respond to customer product inquiries, requests and satisfaction issues
- Utilize research skills to troubleshoot customer issues
- Provide proactive communication to internal and external customers
- Interface and close cooperation with regional business managers
- Support the organization by delivering excellent Customer Service and improve customer satisfaction
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have or be:
- At least two years of experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Customer and service-oriented attitude
- Pro-active team player with a can do and hands-on mentality
- Detail oriented and have strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible and welcome change/improvements
- Can work in a fast-paced environment with complex business scenarios
- Excellent communication skills – accurate, polite and competent
- Fluent in English (including written and verbal skills). Additional knowledge of Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian is preferable
- Experienced in using Microsoft Windows applications and ERP Systems preferably SAP
- Experience with Logistics, Export, Forwarders is a plus
What kind of team will you be joining?
You will join a small team, consisting of Supply Chain professionals with already long-term experience within the organization, as well as relative new joiners. Committed to deliver to our stakeholders against the highest quality standards. A team that continuously is looking to improve processes.
Please send your resume with a motivation letter before 22.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno