Growing Canadian Health Company Seeks “Top 1%” Customer Service Representative [REMOTE Position]
Would you like to be paid to help someone improve their quality of life? How about working remotely with a growing Canadian company filled with opportunity?
If so, you may be exactly who we’re looking for! Our team is a group of work-hard-play-hard folks working towards helping people reclaim their bone health. And they’re doing this by educating prospects on our product— the only clinically supported nutritional supplement that increases bone density.
That’s not just marketing talk. Because real human studies from leading medical journals show our solution is the only one of its kind.
That’s why you can definitely feel good about what you do if you work with us!
What Do We Do?
AlgaeCal Inc, an online nutritional supplement company, is one of Canada’s fastest growing companies! Why the growth? We offer something no other company has: a natural, clinically-supported solution to bone loss. Bone scans show our supplements are helping older adults with low bone density actually increase their density year after year. (As opposed to competing supplements that merely slow down bone loss.) And now we need help spreading the word. That’s where you come in!
What Will You Do?
You will be trained as a customer service representative (or as we call it, a “Bone Health Consultant”). You will work remotely from Serbia while maintaining contact with your colleagues at our head office in Vancouver, Canada! Each day, we are going to trust you with one of our company's greatest assets... our customers and prospective customers!
You will be the first point of contact for inbound calls from prospects. These prospects will have questions after visiting our website, or after seeing our marketing materials. Your mission will be to understand their unique circumstances, educate them on their options, and get them started with products which will improve their quality of life, like we mentioned earlier!
You’ll also support existing customers who call in with questions of their own, or who want to re-order.
When the phones are less busy, you will catch up on email inquiries, organize information packages, call back any missed calls, and many other tasks.
You will receive continual training on the subject of osteoporosis, AlgaeCal product knowledge, sales techniques, and what it means to go above and beyond in serving our dear customers.
What We Are Looking For
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills are required. You will be communicating with customers in the USA via telephone and writing emails in English. A mild accent is fine as long as it is clear and understandable by older Americans.
- Hard Worker – Yes, we have fun, but we are also a very hard working group. If you’re first to show up at work and the last to leave, you will fit right in at AlgaeCal. If you’re just looking to receive the benefits without the hard work, please save yourself some time and apply elsewhere.
- You Live Our Values - You must live our 4 core values to be at home with our team. They’re listed below. (Hint: know them if you are invited to interview.)
- High Achiever – We want someone who can check their ego at the door and is always looking for ways to improve. We will offer continual mentorship and training.
- Fast learner – This position has a steep learning curve! If you are truly interested in what we do then we’re sure this will be no problem!
- On-the-phone skills and in-person communication skills – You will be answering in-bound calls and therefore awesome phone skills are very important!
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Great with computers and learning new programs (typing at least 50 WPM)
- Personable with a positive attitude – We definitely want to be your friend rather than just co-workers :)
- Strong work ethic and continual desire to succeed
We hope you are even more excited after reading this long list! We’ve worked so hard to form our current family of amazing people; and we are committed to keeping this dynamic!
Our Promise to Invest in You!
Our company is built on the mantra that top performers can customize their own future with us. And we invest in the training you need to build your career.
We will provide you with the skills and opportunities to grow even more productive in your role. If you’re not learning, you’re not improving! And if you do keep improving, there’s no shortage of rewards...
What Will You Earn?
The starting salary for the Bone Health Consultant position is €700 net per month.
How To Apply
So, do you have what it takes to become the next member of team AlgaeCal?
Job opportunities like this don’t come along often, and we’ve got a lot to offer our successful applicant. So to make sure our future Customer Service Representative will be a great fit and will thrive at AlgaeCal, we ask a little more than your run-of-the-mill job application:
If this sounds like a position for you, please respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter. Please, read carefully:
1. Write a cover letter addressing:
- Why you're the best Customer Service Representative for this role. Give quantifiable examples of related achievements.
- Describe why you fit perfectly with our values. Read them here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1deCCJZ6tiDiOSlr_W0UdCuM_V_ahzPBs/view
- What's the toughest challenge you’ve ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
2. Explain what you’re doing now for a job:
- If you don’t have one, explain why.
- If you have one, explain why you’re looking elsewhere.
3. Upload your cover letter and resume:
Ensure that your cover letter and resume are saved and sent as one file. Yes, our hiring process is challenging, but it’s our way of selecting the best-- and your way of ensuring your AlgaeCal teammates are tops.
Click the “Apply Now” button on this page and upload your cover letter and resume.
***Note: Please include your cover letter WITH your resume in one document. Applications without a cover letter will not be read!
We are looking to hire as soon as we find the right person, so act quickly and you can also expect a prompt response.
- Kanada, Vancouver, 401-1250 Homer St. Vancouver