Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
Customer Service Specialist
Localization - Serbia (Remotely)
What will you do?
- Direct responsibility to ensure the existing customers are receiving the support and help during the order process and resolution of potential issues in delivery.
- Acts as source of information about internal processes, procedures and reports for the of CS team
- Responsible for existing account analyses and KPIs, takes corrective actions, implements root cause solutions and supports the coordination of steps to improve customer KPIs
- Provides the support to commercial team as well as key account managers based on the customer and external data analyses to meet desired account KPIs
- Business qualification or equivalent
- Experience in customer support & customer service
- Solid computer know-how in Microsoft (SAP knowledge is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term customer relationships
- Ability to interpret data and to transfer the information into achievable objectives
What we can offer:
- Annual bonus depending on personal & company performance
- Option to purchase shares within the Brambles Group
- Professional and self-development programs
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering
If you are interested, feel free to apply!