Boston Chauffeur is considered a leader in the chauffeur/limo industry with an excellent reputation. We are based in Beverly, Massachusetts and have been in business for over 22 years.
- The Supervisor of Customer Service Operations is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functionality of our remote based customer service team. This leadership position will be a sought after source for accountability and resolution. Responsibilities include: remote team schedule, monitor call center logs for accuracy, assist in resolving ride related incidents, and communicate urgent service related matters to the executive team. This key role position reports directly to the Operations Manager CEO.
- The Supervisor of Customer Service Operations will demonstrate the following skills and knowledge:
- Technology Skills - Versatile with utilizing application based programs. Skilled in developing systems and processes to maximize productivity. Knowledge of reservations and logistics management systems. Proficiency in Google Workspace,
- Slack, Zoom, as well as Business SMS platforms. Well versed in designing spreadsheets, and creating generalized reports. Ability to troubleshoot basic technology issues that may arise.
- Effective Leadership Skills - You must demonstrate confidence in your ability to provide tactful guidance amongst direct reports. Effectively manage all departmental needs. Foster a working environment that embraces the importance of teamwork. Willingness to delegate assignments and tasks to team members.
- Good communication skills - Must have the ability to effortlessly form working relationships with fellow colleagues, clients and affiliates. Provide the executive team with feedback on staff and departmental happenings.
- Multitasking skills: Must be able to complete several tasks simultaneously while remaining focused on daily assignments and job requirements.
- Attention to detail: Articulate in recording and communicating. Thoroughly reviewing assigned tasks and communicating any discrepancies.
- Organization skills: must be able to plan and organize daily activities for efficient and productive daily set priorities of what needs to be done first.
- Team Player: you must be able to ask for help when needed and also provide support to others when they need it for the good of the company. We are an organization that relies on each other for our success.
WILLINGNESS TO BE FLEXIBLE IS A MUST! The employee in this position will be cross trained to cover Customer Service and Reservations.
- Monitors all chauffeur activity including status and locations using our state of the art GPS system. Notifying chauffeurs of any changes to reservations including traffic/weather updates accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assists with routing and directions as needed.
- Accurately and promptly enters any changes/updates or new reservations into the livery system.
- Maintains all paperwork and documents as required during the shift.
- Maintains accurate information in all resources including but not limited to updating the livery system (Fasttrak)
- Confirming affiliate portals regularly for new or changed reservations and accurately and promptly updates the livery system.
- Works with the reservations team on a daily basis to effectively handle all reservations, special customer requests or needs that arise to ensure a positive client experience and positive resolution.
- Monitor dispatch and reservations systems and assign all reservations according to company guidelines.
- Answers incoming calls from clients and generates reservations/quotes as needed. If necessary will assign vehicles and chauffeurs to the added reservations..
- Monitors all affiliate trips by contacting affiliates for status updates and enters trip details into the livery system. When doing reservations for an affiliate, communicate with the affiliates regarding Boston Chauffeur and passenger status throughout the trip.
- Coordinates with fleet management and detailers regarding out of service vehicles, vehicle accidents, vehicle breakdowns and vehicle cleaning.
- Promptly and accurately reports team member injuries to management when they occur.
- Promptly and accurately reports any chauffeur incidents to management.
- Demonstrates an “Extra Mile Service” attitude and provides courteous, friendly service to internal and external clients by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries and requests. Works to uphold Boston Chauffeur’s Mission statement.
Follows all policies and procedures listed in the Boston Chauffeur Employee Handbook.
- “Extra Mile Service” focus and attitude
- Proficient in the English language including written, speaking and understanding skills
- Ability to multitask with strong organizational skills
- Strong professional integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Computer and office skills including typing up to 30 words per minute
- High Degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork Ethic
- Take Initiative attitude
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, copier, phones and fax machines.
Tools and Equipment Use:
- Zoom Phone System
- Fasttrak Livery Software
- Samsara GPS
- Internet Sites
- Google Documents & Microsoft Office Suite
If this interests you please reach out to us.
Boston Chauffeur was founded 22 years ago with one car and a dream to provide premium boutique service to our customers. As a startup serving the greater Boston area, we now have a global reach to 550 cities and towns in more than 100 different countries.Više o poslodavcu