We are looking for a:
Customer Service Supporter for Serbia
“We put customers first at everything we do”
Why join us?
Because you, as a Customer Service Supporter, can be the best you can be every day.
In JYSK we take pride in putting the customer first. Therefore we are currently developing our customer service unit as a very important parameter in securing best practice and high quality in our customer service.
As a Customer Service Supporter you will cooperate closely with the distribution center, customer service manager, WEB team, customer service units in other relevant countries and relevant transport companies.
The position has reference to the Customer Service Manager. The position is based in Zagreb, Croatia but requires excellent knowledge of Serbian language in spelling and grammar.
Everyday matters - The things you will be doing day to day:
- Secure the best possible communication with customers online, by mail, phone and Facebook
- Handle orders, deliveries, returns and claims with focus on best practice and having the customer needs in scope
- Handle requests regarding products from customers
- Handle administrative tasks such as control of freight invoices and follow-up on undelivered orders
- Support the stores and secure optimal co-operation between DC, stores & customers
- Contribute to continuous improvements as to the daily procedures in customer service by stressing possible obstacles and suggest areas of improvements for the benefit of the customers
- Participate in securing that the standards of the service levels are met
We want you, because you:
- Have perfect skills in your native language (Serbian) and grammar
- Have a relevant educational background combined with a minimum of one year of working experience with customers
- Are a strong communicator both in writing and orally combined with a service minded, positive and proactive approach to daily tasks and obstacles
- Have a systematic, structured and persistent approach in order to get things done
- Always have quality and the customer in focus
- Are fluent in English, spoken as well as written
- Preferably, have SAP knowledge
Then send your application no later than 21.12.2018.