Our client is fischer automotive systems, headquartered in Germany, is international automotive components producer which is known worldwide for its fastening systems, such as kinematic components and air vents for automotive interiors.
In 2020. fischer automotive systems started activities in Serbia, through investment in Jagodina. To fully accelerate start-up process and further operations, we are searching for mature and experienced professional for the position of
Customer Service and Material Planning Officer
- Jagodina -
- You coordinate the delivery schedules directly with customers and harmonize them as required
- The coordination is not only with customers but also with internal departments to ensure optimal delivery
- You generate the scheduling agreements for customers and, if required, control special trips
- You process dispute items that have accumulated in the system and create credit or debit memos
- You monitor incoming payments and create dunning notices if necessary
- Disposition of finished and individual parts for production
- Responsible for the timely and quantity-related supply of the technical areas with individual and prefabricated parts
- Tracking the ordering and delivery processes of suppliers and internal
- Determine required quantities for interim and final stockpiles
- Involved and the continuous documentation of the data status
- Active involvement in the cooperation with all participants and interfaces
- Transfer of all relevant information to create an optimal supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or relevant field
- Organizational talent that always keeps an overview and structured way of working
- High degree of independence and commitment
- Goal-oriented working method and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of MS-Office as well as experience in dealing with ERP systems, ideally with SAP
- Very good language skills in either English or German is required
Our client is offering you a chance to become the valuable member of their Serbian operations through this challenging and responsible role, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within international environment together with continuous professional development opportunity.
If you envisage yourself in the above described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
Hill International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45
HILL International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45
- PIB: 101011936
- Matični broj: 07514395