Jaka Lounge agency provides complete human resource management support for companies. We put our special focus on high-quality selection processes while we believe that knowledge and competencies bring brilliant results only when they’re combined with adequate motivation.
In order to expand the customer service team of our client, a successful IT company, we are looking for:
Customer Services Advisors
In this company you will meet people who are both innovative and fun, creating long lasting customer relationships. They think outside the box to provide customer centric solutions allowing them to achieve the results their customers desire. They believe that the customers priorities are imperative to the success of their business and they go above and beyond to dedicate themselves to them.
This role will deliver great customer service through phone calls, email and live chat. The team's deliverables are to resolve issues and provide excellent customer focused service in a timely and professional manner.
As company’s first point of contact for the customers you will ensure that every query will be answered to the highest standard and you will take ownership of your cases and together as a team work towards increasing the first contact resolution response.
Joining this customer services team, you will be responsible for delivering an exception service to customer queries through the various OMNI channel contact methods provided to customers through Webchat, Email and Telephony.
Your day to day role will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Handling incoming & outgoing calls, emails and chats.
- Listen carefully and play back your understanding of the customers issues.
- Demonstrate empathy to customers complaints.
- Take ownership of keeping the customer informed through to resolution of the reported issue.
- Use process driven troubleshooting techniques and technical expertise to resolve customer issues.
- Evaluate and work to resolve complex technical faults.
- Managing workflows from initiation through to resolution.
- Escalate issues where a solution cannot be achieved within its own remit.
- Reporting to and liaising with team members and line managers.
- Evaluate and report any recurring quality issues.
- Report patterns and trends observed of recurring customer queries.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieving and exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer queries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the expected time frame and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Experience in operating in a contact center environment.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to use and navigate around basic tools such as ticketing, CRM, billing, webchat.
- Proven experience working in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent spoken & written English.
- Results and solutions orientated.
- A strong team player, who is also able to work with the minimum amount of supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with adjusters and colleagues at all levels quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organisation skills.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!