Introducing Arcadis Gen
Are you interested in joining a start-up with bold global ambitions, that already has the backing of, a €3+ billion revenue, 27000+ person organisation operating in over 70 countries, that has deep market sector insights in a collective design, consultancy, engineering, project, and management services?
We have a clear vision that will enable us to rapidly scale our existing digital capabilities and innovate based on the identified underserved demand in the market, by creating industry-leading products, platforms, and solutions. Our strategy to become more digitally focused has already seen the acquisition of two digital asset management companies to build on our existing digital capabilities from the Arcadis technology division, all of which will form the foundations of this new digital entity.
The Opportunity – accelerate sustainable proven value
The Customer Success Manager will own the customer relationship for a portfolio of in-life customers across the transportation and water markets. Your role will be to build a trusted advisor relationship with your customers and ensure their success with Arcadis Gen. In doing this you will drive customer satisfaction, ensure retention and seek opportunities to grow our footprint and increase customer value. You will need to champion the ‘voice of the customer’ framing clearly what the business should do to better serve them and closing the feedback loop with our Product and Solution teams.
You will also be expected to help execute our customer success strategy and continually improve our processes across the customer success lifecycle.
Your ultimate goal is to ensure that all of your customers are willing to serve as a reference for Arcadis Gen at any time.
Core responsibilities include:
Customer relationship management: Developing a deep understanding of your customers' strategic growth plans, industry, issues and technical requirements is vital in order to build trusted advisor relationships. You will understand your customer’s challenges better than they know themselves. You will lead regular customer reviews focused on their business priorities, reducing the investment time to value, thereby increasing Arcadis Gen’s value as a long-term solution provider.
Customer journey ownership: Creating strong relationships with customers who feel they can trust Gen is essential. Your responsibility will typically start as we transition our enterprise customers into the in-life phase of the customer journey. The retention and expansion of your customers is vital in order to achieve customer advocacy.
Commercial management: You will need to own and manage the commercial performance and operational aspects of the in-life contracts using our internal tools and systems and support Finance with cash collection related activities in order to resolve commercial issues that may cause non-payment. You will drive all sales activities within your customer portfolio and formulate a strategic direction for sustainable and profitable growth.
Customer insight: You will monitor and report on key metrics, such as engagement, retention, revenue, profit and customer satisfaction as part of regular internal customer success reviews. In addition, you will combine data on customer trends with your own knowledge and understanding of our markets to identify new opportunities that will help drive the focus for the wider Arcadis Gens sales channels.
Collaboration: As the ‘voice of the customer’ you will collaborate closely with the multidisciplinary teams within Arcadis Gen, including but not limited to:
- Customer support: resolution of customer escalated issues
- nextGen skills lab: customer feedback on existing training or opportunities for new training opportunities
- Solutions, Product & Technology: identification of key areas for feature development based on customer feedback
- Global Sales & Propositions: identifying future value propositions based on customer insight
- Marketing: establishing ideal customer profiles to focus future marketing campaigns
- Own and manage a portfolio of in-life customer accounts, across the transportation and water sectors
- Own and manage the commercial performance of in-life customer contracts
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders to fully understand their needs and enable the full potential of Arcadis Gen’s products and solutions to be realised
- Develop and execute customer success and growth plans spotting additional opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling to achieve or exceed customer portfolio set growth targets
- Prevent customer churn through the identification and resolution of any risks to renewals
- Create customer advocacy whereby our customers readily refer new customers to us
Key Relationships, Collaborations, and Connections
This role will report into the Chief Customer Experience Officer and will directly collaborate with the other components of the Customer Experience domain (customer support and the nextGen skills lab).
It will collaborate closely across the Arcadis Gen biosphere, most closely connecting with:
- Industry Solutions
- Product & Technology
- Eco-system partners
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a self-starting people person that has a positive energy and resilient mindset who will positively challenge us daily to improve and deliver real results. It would be highly advantageous if you have experience in either enterprise asset management or decision analytics software.
You will be highly empathetic with strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in advising and relationship building at all levels of an organisation, from users through to senior management levels. You will possess a high degree of commercial acumen, including negotiation and consultative selling skills, whilst also being able to demonstrate value to delight your customers.
Beyond that we are looking for someone who possesses:
- Demonstrable experience in a B2B customer success role across either the transportation or water industries
- Cross cultural sensitivity, ensuring that the principles of inclusion and accessibility are embedded in all customer interactions
- A natural inclination for continual self-development and learning
- Experience of a business going through rapid growth and expansion including the scaling of a global customer success team
- Strong spoken and written language skills with a multilingual skill set being advantageous.
Who Are We?
At Gen we have a mantra which is to be Bold, Agile and to deliver Accelerated Growth, this focuses our efforts and defines the way in which we will deliver to the market.
Our spirit makes us unique, binds us together and sits at the very essence of who we are and how we ‘show’ up.
- Our fear of failure is mitigated by a thirst for positive disruption.
- We demonstrate intellectual humility – we can admit we are wrong and may change our options often when new information or insights come to hand.
- We value talent, skill & knowledge but prize agility and adaptability above all else.
- We are optimists believing that we can, and we will always find a way… mindset matters.
We are motivated and driven by:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be inventive and free from tight organizational constraints.
- A desire to learn and grow, to push and challenge ourselves and to test the limits of our potential.
- To attempt the extraordinary, motivated to achieve even in the face of set back or obstacle.
- To collaborate, pursuing shared rather than individual goals, believing that we do our best work when we default to ‘open’ rather than ‘closed’.
- Playing a role on the global stage, leading and influencing the future of our industry and sector and by deeply understanding the needs of our customers.
Leadership at Gen
Leadership at Gen is not based on principles of power and control but rather on encouraging self-determination, experimentation, and creativity. Our leaders actively:
- Encourage experimentation: The role of a leader is not to reduce risks or prevent failures but to create an environment resilient enough to take these risks and handle the missteps.
- Instil trust: Silos are the enemy of agility, to be truly agile requires foundations built on trust, discipline and single-minded focus, collaboration and transparency are essential to success.
- Cultivate diversity of thought: Believe that different views, healthy debate and respectful conflict are good things, they are the catalysts for creativity & will fuel our innovation
Who is Arcadis
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our customers to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project, and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are a multi-billion business that employs 27,000+ people globally. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Please visit www.arcadis.com.
Equal Opportunity Statement
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on merit and business need.
Discover the next generation Bold, disruptive, experimental - the pioneers of what's possible. Changing how we think to create a better tomorrow. We are Arcadis Gen.Launching in spring 2020, Arcadis Gen is the new digital business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group Our Story Arcadis Gen specialises in working with clients to enable them to achieve their strategic objectives, as they reach new heights in business performance, asset reliability and performance, efficiency and effectiveness…Više o poslodavcu