As a Customer Success Manager at Hubex, you will help our customers through a human and consultative approach.
We’re looking for people that are system thinkers, take pride in their work, and are highly reliable.
The ideal candidate is structured, a problem solver, and has an ability to communicate complex matters in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Be the primary contact and advocate for approximately 25 customers
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention, loyalty, and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently with customers and your assigned team to make sure requests are being executed accurately
- Create and update policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience and delivery process
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and drive upsale revenue from expanded usage
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
- You have prior experience with sales, service, or account management
- You are highly passionate about what you do and have a friendly and positive attitude
- You are highly structured and process-oriented
- You have strong written and spoken English communication skills (corporate language is English)
- You are highly driven, self-managing, and have a personality and life situation that fit a remote work environment
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and KPI-focused environment
- Previous experience in using a CRM or ticket-based support system
- Strong SaaS/technology business acumen
- Inbound Marketing knowledge
- Unlimited access to a fast internet connection
- A computer that can handle the day-to-day workloads
- A working web camera (for the application process and meetings)
- Competitive salary
- Remote work
- Dynamic work environment
- Structured and process-driven approach
See more at: www.hubex.io
Keep in mind that this is a full-time role. We currently don’t accept applications for part-time or freelance workers.
Hubex is a global HubSpot platinum solutions partner providing businesses with unlimited HubSpot tasks at a flat monthly fee. Founded in Oslo, Norway by three HubSpot partner veterans, Hubex was created to give marketers an alternative to the traditional agency model. Instead of trying to be something to everyone, we wanted to build a company that delivers HubSpot services at a higher quality with less friction, at a fraction of the cost of a typical agency retainer.
Today, we create highly specialized solutions that help marketers free up headspace to focus on the things that matter, get more done and drive results.
- Norveška, Inostranstvo, Akersgata 30