Customer Support Agent
As a leading online resource for the implementation of ISO, EU GDPR, and other standards and frameworks, and a reputable seller of various digital products through our B2B e-commerce website, Advisera.com is currently looking for a customer support agent to join our team.
If proven in terms of quality, this job will be on a continuous basis. We want to establish a long-term cooperation.
The Contractor will be responsible for interacting with the customers via email, chat and phone, providing accurate, valid and complete information and assistance, referring unresolved customer inquiries to the designated department, building sustainable relationships of trust while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Contractor should meet the following criteria:
- Fluent in English and Spanish language
- 1- 2 years of experience in customer service
- Responsible, organized person with strong communication skills and
- Ability to respond professionally, accurately and quickly
- Good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
This as an ongoing, home-based full-time position that requires a PC, internet access and an excellent sound quality headset.
Contractor should be available for work between 4 pm and 12 am CET time zone during weekdays.
Please answer to the following questions and attach a CV in your responding message:
- What are your abilities that make you a good candidate for this position?
- Describe an experience where you received positive (or negative) feedback from a client and how that experience influenced you.
- Customer sent an email saying that he/she is not satisfied with the purchased product. Write a reply to this email.
Deadline for applications: 20.09.2018.