We are searching for a:
Customer Support Agent
If you are willing to learn and develop your career in IT, this is your opportunity to start as a beginner and end up being a world-class IT consultant. If you are willing to learn, our extensive onboarding, composed of fun and learning, will make sure you become a certified Salesforce Administrator working for known brands around the world.
Key responsibilities are:
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot customer issues appropriately
- Write reports and assist with technical documentation
- Resolve customer issues using standard procedures
- Follow the standard procedures for escalation of issues
- Track and close tickets with attention to detail
Requirements / Qualifications include:
- Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Relevant work experience is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of internet services (such as Gmail, Office, etc.)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Open-minded, dependable, team spirited
What we are offering:
- A dynamic and friendly team in a global operating company
- Full-time employment, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week
- Personal and professional career development, relevant certifications
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues
- Bright, modern office space
- Working with the latest technologies using popular web platforms
- Benefits package, such as sports activities and lunch in the office
Intermino.com DOO is a member of an international network of management consulting companies and has been operating world-wide from Serbia since 2017. With our member firms, based in Belgium and UK, we work together towards the common goal of providing management consulting services to large corporations in the areas of Internet, Sales & Marketing as well as technology integration and support.
One of the great things about working with us is the ability to use the latest cutting-edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2020.