If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you are in the right place. We are looking for Customer Support Engineer, passionate about innovation and cutting edge technology. Want to work in a flat structured organization where people are at the core of everything? Then look how you can join our team.
One of the world’s top three fastest growing smart retail companies. We are a group of innovators and entrepreneurs with a business that was born from a fantastic idea which was transformed into a real product. We work with software & hardware together, something that only a few can say. We have built a ‘brain’ with artificial intelligence for automated retail, providing live data reporting and insights, all accessible remotely through Invenda IoT platform named Invenda cloud. We are bringing automated retail technology into the future while currently operating in 15 countries. Our clients are the world’s most admired brands like Coca cola, Mars, Red Bull, Selecta and Lindt. Located in Switzerland, Serbia, Sweden, Germany, UK and China, we focus on people and business development.
Our product is an IoT solution incorporating a variety of innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender, and emotion detection, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data to our big data cloud solution supported by our NoSQL database, where we provide machine learning, REST APIs, and much more.
- Experienced in both technical support and software development
- 1+ year(s) experienced (or relevant internships/courses) in software development with MongoDB, C#, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Angular
- Skillful in troubleshooting and identifying the root causes of software problems
- Excellent problem solver and analytical person who pays attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with ability to interpret requirements and specifications, also to describe highly technical designs or solutions simply and clearly to less technical audiences
- Capable to maintain and improve content in the shared knowledge base
- Experienced user of MS suite of tools (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, Teams, Skype)
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize your own workload and adhere to deadlines
- Skillful in handling client meetings, gathering data and creating the required reports to meet client's requirement
- Proficient in English both written and spoken
Together we will:
- Present our product to new clients (locally and remotely)
- Conduct Troubleshooting calls (locally and remotely)
- Assisting with configuration and optimization (locally and remotely)
- Support system operations
- Provide customer and partner training
- Communicate with clients daily
- Project and customer support role
What’s in it for you:
- International team willing to try-fail-and-learn
- Be part of the decision-making process
- Be close to our customers world known brands like Red Bull, Lindt, Mars, Coca Cola, Selecta and Valora
- Soft skills training like Communication & Feedback, Presentation technique, Leadership skills that enable you to stand out on the job market
- Personal Development and Career plan under the mentorship of your Senior colleagues
- A competitive salary, incl. bonus
- Fresh seasonal fruit and refreshment daily
- Up to 30 vacation days from your 1st day with us
- Flexibility to work partially remotely and start your working day from 8:00 to 10:00 as we trust you with your time.
- Private health insurance with that includes 2000euro worth annually
- Paid sports activities as we care about our physical and mental health
- Team building gatherings, travelling and parties that include your family
Interview process in short:
- 1st interview: HR + Technical
- 2nd interview: Final
- Job offer
Ready to express your entrepreneurial side and think out of the box? Believe nothing is impossible in a business that is scaling and disrupting the market? Then join us on this journey as this is the opportunity for you.
Invenda Solutions d.o.o
Invenda is an automated retail technology company, headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland with offices in Novi Sad (Serbia), Stockholm (Sweden), and Hong Kong (HK) currently actively operating in 12 countries. Invenda’s customers are innovative fast-moving consumer goods companies, retailers, and vending operators. We are proud of our disruptive products, the teams’ deep expertise, our colleague’s passion, and our willingness to embrace a challenge. We have built a brain for the vending machine!…Više o poslodavcu