Customer Support Representative
This is a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
As Semaphore's Customer Support Representative, you will be providing first-class service and support to our customers. Our product Semaphore is a web-based code delivery service for developers, with a global customer base including companies such as Salesforce and Toyota. Our mission is to build a lasting company where talented people work on great products for customers who benefit from them. That’s where you step in.
When Semaphore users have questions, they contact Support and we help them as quickly and awesomely as possible. As a Customer Support Representative, you will handle a wide variety of inquiries, including questions about user credentials, email notifications, billing information and user management while delegating technical support requests to the rest of the team. This requires a logical brain and a spidey sense for solving problems.
The most important characteristic of our support team is that we love helping developers. Semaphore is a tool that assists developers with delivering their code faster. Our job is to help — and so far 9 out of 10 users rate our support as "great".
Our customers love when we get back to them on the same day with a clear, concise, and friendly answer. You should be excellent at writing with superb grammar, a friendly tone and ability to explain complicated things simply. You will measure your success in swiftness, accuracy, and clarity. You should also be tech-savvy enough to understand how Semaphore works.
Working hours will be commencing with 9am - 5pm CET during the period of initial training and onboarding, after this, you will follow the weekly shift pattern of 8am - 4pm and 1pm - 9pm together with our colleagues in the customer support.
Semaphore's customers are testing and deploying some of the coolest and most innovative cloud applications today. You will be the key person to support them by:
- Working directly with customers to resolve issues that they may be having with the Semaphore platform
- Monitoring and addressing customer tickets to understand common issues
- Improving our documentation
- Participating in the building of internal processes and procedures to make them as effective and efficient as possible
- Providing feedback to our product teams
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you might not know all of the answers, but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- Strong emotional intelligence and empathy — you are naturally pleasant to customers even if they are having a bad day, and are attuned to hear the question behind a question
- Ability to develop professional working relationships with coworkers
- A unique writing style and voice
- Self-management and an ability to make effective decisions.
- Organizational skills, an excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- Passion for helping real customers solve real problems
- Ability to work effectively remotely with a team
- Ability to work in shifts (morning and afternoon shift CET)
- Experience in using business web applications
- Prior customer support experience
- Prior remote work experience
- Experience in social media customer service
- Experience in communicating with developers
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 20 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, a friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Deadline for applications: 19.04.2020.
Rendered Text je softverska kompanija koja pravi Semaphore, cloud servis za kontinualnu integraciju (continuous integration). Semaphore se nalazi na samoj ivici evolucije i savremenih praksi softverskog inženjerstva, sa hiljadama korisnika u preko 100 zemalja sveta.Više o poslodavcu