Data Collection Associate
Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide.
We are looking for a part-time Data Collection Associate to join our Research team in our new Belgrade office. This is an exciting time to join our company and a chance to be part of an established and successful product development team.
This is a part-time position, requiring 4 hours of work per weekday. It is a 6 months fixed contract assignment, with the possibility of an extension.
Work with the latest biometric and identity technologies to:
- Collect and label biometric data for face, voice, & other modalities
- Validate and process biometric data for testing purposes
- Construct biometric attack data and capture using smartphones
- Collect and label identity document and other document data
- Create simple ID document forgeries for testing
- Perform Internet searches to locate publicly available data
- Organize and manipulate data files
- Test biometric smartphone solutions
- Setup data collection projects for face, voice, & documents
At Daon, we know that ability comes in different shapes. We value passion, dedication, and willingness to learn. Please consider applying if your experience is close to what we are looking for, as we believe that diversity is a fundamental strength.
- A degree in a technical or scientific subject, or equivalent
- Computer and Web skills and experience
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- And much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Manager.
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical team.
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team.
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please send your CV to us. We are looking forward to hear from you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. www.daon.com