Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential. For more details please visit www.ogury.com
What you’ll do
- As a part of the Data Lake team, you provide the data to all teams of the company, from business teams (CEO included) to Data Science team
- Build or update ETL (AWS Data Pipeline) to bring data into the Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift)
- Optimise the ETL processing as Redshift is a distibuted DWH containing around 100 To
- Maintain the Data Lake (dozens of big external tables) accessible by AWS Athena and Spectrum
- Learn quickly new technologies, whether already used in the team or not
- Maintain a good level of service for everyone
- Share good practices
- Participate to the Agile/Scrum methodology (stand-up, weekly, …)
- Work in a highly-growing technical startup environment
Experience and skills:
- You have a University degree in Computer Sciences related field such as Electro-technical, Mathematics, FON etc.
- You have more than 5 years of experience as an Engineer
- You have more than 3 years of experience with SQL (with query optimization)
- You have more than 3 years of experience with ETL, DWH
- Experience with AWS (Redshift, Glue, other tools)
- Experience with Scripting (Python, Batch)
- Experience with Big Data knowledges (Spark, Scala, Hadoop)
- Experience with Github, Jira, Confluence, Asana
- Experience working in a startup
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 24.04.2019.