Work from home
About the Company:
The LeadGenius team combines world-class expertise in data, virtual work, international development, innovative user design, and a wealth of entrepreneurial experience. We all believe in using technology to simplify costly businesses processes while providing jobs to hard-working individuals deserving of opportunities.
About the Worker Community:
LeadGenius gives skilled individuals access to fair wage digital work all over the globe. 90% of LeadGeniuses were underemployed or unemployed before joining. Because our worker community is structured like a traditional workforce, LeadGeniuses have the opportunity to develop essential skills, earn promotions, work in teams, and interact with community members.
About the position:
Work in a virtual environment where you will experience lively office atmosphere. You will be a part of a team which has a Project Manager, Junior Manager, and Trainers.
- Lead Generation - Research the internet for required information
- Data analysis/entry to existing LeadGenius database
- Lead Enrichment - Research the internet and update information from an existing list
- Other tasks that can be performed online
- College or associate degree or working towards one
- Proficient in English language
- With good communication (Written & Spoken) skill
- Great computer and internet research skills and attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in productivity tools such as Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, MS Office and messaging apps (e.g Skype and Hipchat)
- Have reliable access to a computer with internet speed of at least 5Mbps
- Available 20 - 40 hours/wk
Bonus points if you have:
- Have great writing skills
- Have a lead generation experience
- Have a managerial experience
- Have a sales or marketing experience
- Have online work experience
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2018.