About the team...
At VizLore Group, we are eager to put our knowledge and experience to good use and solve practical problems that most businesses face today. The solutions we provide enable our customers to stay agile in the competitive marketplace and integrate AI, IoT and Blockchain services in a cost-effective manner.
If you have these qualifications…
Data Scientist Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Data Visualization, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, and Reinforcement Learning
- Python programming language including following libraries (ordered by priority): pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, SciPy
Experience with or more Python ML libraries (ordered by priority): TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn, PyTorch
- Technical and business communication in English
- Team player
And if you can handle these responsibilities…
Data Scientist Responsibilities:
- Research, explore, implement, and evaluate new machine learning and AI models
- Implement and compare existing cutting-edge research works to solve applied business problems
- Work with partners and customers to devise practical testing scenarios
We will offer you…
- Competitive salary.
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead.
- Multinational team and global development opportunities (EU and USA)
- Opportunity to work on innovative R&D projects funded within the EU H2020 program.
- Opportunity to work on innovative internal products in domains of AI and ML.
- Tools for self-development and continued learning.
- Flexibility to work from home (two days a week).
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Braće Ribnikar 56/2/208
- PIB: 108544402
- Matični broj: 28827857