Data center and Network Infrastructure Maintenance Expert
TnCO is a Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units in CEE and beyond. Established on the 1st October 2013, the company has 640+ employees in four countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Montenegro and Serbia. As of August 2018, TnCO is part of PPF Group.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Center Infrastructure Expert to join our Field Maintenance team in Belgrade.
- Relevant experience in Data Center or Network Engineering and/or Operations (3+years)
- Good understanding of data center infrastructure
- Detail-oriented, self-motivating individual
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills & excellent technical skills
- Ability to follow accurate and complete support procedures, system documentation, and issue tracking entries.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Work well independently as well as in a team
- Ability to identify areas of improvement in Data center and Network systems
- Ready for continuous learning and development
- University degree in electrical or mechanical engineering (BScEE at least, MScEE expected).
- Professional Engineer License desirable
Some of your main duties would be:
- To develop and deploy innovative solutions to address operational challenges.
- To lead/participate in network and data center infrastructure implementation projects
- Improvement of electrical, mechanical, fire detection and building automation and management systems
- Development and implementation of preventive maintenance procedures
- To lead preventive and corrective maintenance of Network and Data Centers
- Subcontractor management
- On call duty
- Vendor management
- Cost benefit analysis
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English.
Deadline for applications: 28.02.2020.