Rho Business Banking is on a mission to help organizations work better, together, with money. We power the nation's fastest-growing companies by creating ways for teams to collaborate internally with finance in order to drive better decision making, more autonomy within workforces, all the while saving time and money for our clients.
We are looking for a BI & Data Analyst to join our data & analytics team as a foundational member and individual contributor to help build and scale Rho’s commercial banking business. The data & analytics team collaborates closely across the company to provide strategic insights, automate & optimize processes, and provide monitoring & risk controls.
- Create and maintain business intelligence dashboards, data visualizations, and other analytics tools
- Leverage SQL skills to build and maintain data table infrastructure in Snowflake and Looker
- Build and own operational, financial, and strategic monitoring processes
- Collaborate with business and functional teams across the organization to generate insights, including sales, marketing, finance, product, design, and others
- Communicate data insights to non-technical audiences and help non-technical users navigate business intelligence platforms such as Looker
- Establish and maintain card & bank transaction and balance monitoring
- Help create streamlined & automated credit underwriting and monitoring tools, working with the credit team
- Analyze product analytics data and formulate product & design recommendations in conjunction with functional teams
- Create granular marketing analytics in collaboration with the marketing team and help optimize spend & creatives
- Create and maintain Looker backend data models and frontend dashboards
- Expand internal data capture and monitoring
- Expand fraud prevention processes and monitoring
- Establish and maintain card merchant vendor database
- Proficient SQL and experience working with real-world databases
- Statistics background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Experience with Looker or other business intelligence platforms preferred
- Python experience a plus
What we offer:
- Truly competitive package (budget to be decided), depending on your interview results.
- Top-notch private medical insurance
- Parking for onsite staff
- Cultural benefits, educational training, travel, etc.
- Lunch at work
- Work equipment
Working hours for this role will start from 11 am (not before), or later if you prefer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity while recruiting for our team. We welcome all qualified applications.
Rho Business Banking
- Srbija, Beograd, Cara Urosa 18
- PIB: 112570100
- Matični broj: 21699624