- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Database Systems Expert
We are looking for a new member of our Team in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining database infrastructure.
- Analyze and help resolving software related issues and recommend solution.
- Support database systems to ensure high availability and security.
- Support of database operations, maintenance and integration in an operational environment
- Provide access to data, control and monitor user access.
- Lead database backup and recovery processes, data replication support and archiving.
- Support development and implementation of applications
- Participate in cross-team projects
- Off-shift and weekend work with rotating on call coverage.
- University degree in IT, Telecommunication, Engineering
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 year experience of installing, configuring and maintaining database infrastructure (MSSQL and/or mysql and/or Oracle)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changes
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to initiate and drive improvement and change
- Good communication skills on all levels and across cultures and disciplines
- Requires some travel mainly in Europe
What we offer:
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop,mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private pension and health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- In-house training and development programs
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working possibility
Deadline for applications: 01.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.