Because of the extension of our work field we are looking for candidate for the position of:
Design & Development Engineer
Typical duties/responsibilities for D&D engineering may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform design & development tasks associated with various engineering activities. Monitor progress, comply with quality and schedule requirements, and maintain detailed logs and records
- Manage and perform the research and development of new products and product design changes
- Initiate and contribute to develop to improve, or generate new, products, components, equipment and systems
- Conducting and performing the process of building models and prototypes; preparation of calculations, specifications, and other technical documentation so that prototype designs can be manufactured
- Conduct analysis, experimental, and investigatory work
- Troubleshoot and resolve routine problems and assist in resolving more complex issues during the process of the design, development and production of the new and improvements of the existing products
- Exposure to design for manufacturing
- Development of test protocols
- Supporting product or line of products in complete product life cycle
- Responsibility for connections with the various D&D segments and QA segments within the Company to ensure efficiency, productivity, fulfillment of standards requirements and regulations and synergy on projects
- Creating of related documentation
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing quality objectives
- Providing ongoing input and enhancement into the processes for improvement
- University degree in mechanical engineering (VII degree - Graduated mechanical engineer)
- Relevant working experience on similar tasks
- Ability to work effectively with production department, sales, engineers, and customers
- Strong technical and mechanical attitude with working knowledge of the following:
- Mechanical assembly technique
- 3D Modelling
- Ability to generate drawings and associated specifications and documents
- Software proficiency in Solid Works and MS Office is mandatory
- English language knowledge both written and spoken is mandatory, medium /advanced level. (German language knowledge is an advantage)
- Problem solving mindset
- Strong focus on quality
- Good communication skill
- A commitment to teamwork with high level of independence
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Possibility to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Possibility of promotion
If you meet these conditions, please send your application electronically.
We will contact only the shortlisted candidates.
Deadline for applications: 23.01.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno