Mobility is going digital. The Mobility Division is the world's leading provider of mobility solutions that enables efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods, and thus contributes every day to improving the quality of life of millions of people on all continents. We develop intelligent solutions at a rapid pace of innovations for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of services includes rail vehicles, railway automation, road traffic technology as well as railway electrification. Our data-driven service offers a unique added value for our customers, not only in our industry. We call it Ingenuity for Life.
- You develop and design subassemblies for our state-of-the-art rail vehicles
- You use our existing platforms and develop them profitably to meet future challenges (such as lightweight construction, high-strength connection)
- You design 3D CAD models in Creo
- During development, you take into account functional as well as material and production requirements
- Furthermore, by working with the various interfaces (e.g., carbody, electrical, vehicle control, vehicle head), you will also gain deep insights into the overall vehicle
- You have completed a technical degree (standard period of study)
- You have gained initial practical experience in the development or design of interior components using materials like wood, steel, aluminum or fiber-reinforced plastics
- You have knowledge of the design methods employed (integral and differential construction) and joining technologies (welding, gluing, screwing, riveting) of various materials
- In addition, you excel with safe handling of 3D CAD design tools (preferably Creo Elements) and ideally with the data management system SAP PLM
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, and willingness to learn German are completing your profile
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens Mobility.
Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
- Srbija, Kragujevac, Cerovac Sobovica bb - Desimirovac
- PIB: 101578476
- Matični broj: 17286064