We are a Danish family business operating in Serbia since 2004. Ergomade develops and produces unique institutional furniture for the Scandinavian market. With more than two decades of tradition, our clients choose finest service with outstanding results.
In a view of supporting our further activities at Serbian marked of office furniture, we are looking for reliable future employee who will become important part of our technical department.
The tasks would be the following:
- > develop designs from initial concept
- > develop properly formatted CAD drawings and 3D modeling
- > organizing sample units and coordinating samples presentation
- > submit working notes for manufacturing
- > working with purchase department and providing detailed inventory lists
We can offer a membership in a great team of dedicated and supportive professionals. Therefore, we are looking for someone who will demonstrate:
- > ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- > manage time efficiently
- > service oriented attitude
- > high proficiency in spoken and written English
- > knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP system would be a great advantage
If you have:
- > degree in industrial design, interior design, architecture or equivalent
- > experience with CAD tools
- > can function independently
- > have strong problem-solving attitude
Please send your professional biography with a portfolio that includes some technical drawings electronically.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
’ requirements even for smaller quantities. It is important for us that our furniture will always live up to customers’ expectations in regard to ergonomics and quality. Our furniture is therefore tested in accordance with the European Directives of The Danish Technological Institute, so that we are certain that the furniture fulfils the correct measurements and requirements of all users. As one of very few producers we have also tested our products in the user phase at Danish Indoor…Više o poslodavcu