We are currently partnered with a leading Semiconductor Designer and Manufacturer, who are looking for an experienced Verification Engineer to join their team.
- Be a key team member in Verification in both IP as Top level verification phases.
- Have a critical focus on reuse and decomposition of the Verification challenges
- Define the Verification Test Specification based on IP/SoC requirements and drive to efficiently closing the Verification Gap within timing and budget constraints.
- Hands-on contributor to IP & SOC verification from scratch, using state-of-art verification methodologies like formal and UVM.
- Setup, deployment and maintenance of the full verification environment to the Verification Team will be your main responsibility.
- Ensure high design quality that meets the stringent demands in the market.
- Knowledge and experience within the Semiconductor industry.
- 5+ years of experience with Verification.
- Experience with C Programming.
- Knowledge of VHDL, Verilog and / or UVM
If this is of interest or you'd like some more information, please get in touch with me.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Brighton, 39 Upper Gardner Street