We are recruiting DevOps Engineers to work for a leading globally renowned crypto exchange platform to work on topics including infrastructure availability and deployment of Kubernetes clusters.
This is a fully remote working opportunity.
Key responsibilities for this DevOps Engineer position:
- Ensuring the availability and performance of infrastructure.
- They deployment and operating of Kubernetes clusters.
- Responding to incidents and identifying potential issues.
- Continuous learning of new technologies and continuous optimization of system security, performance, availability, and scalability
- Strong previous experience working in a DevOps Engineer role.
- Extensive experience with AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience working in CI/CD
- Experience working in Docker
- Strong background working in Python
Keywords: DevOps / Fintech / Crypto / Cryptocurrency / K8 / K8s / Kubernetes / CICD / Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment / AWS / Amazon Web Services / Python / EKS / Docker
If you are interested in this DevOps Engineer position, please send a CV electronically.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Brighton, 39 Upper Gardner Street