Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Prophet is a leading risk management platform used by the financial services industry around the world to model companies’ financial business.
Prophet Enterprise is a robust application built upon windows application technologies that enable the execution of processes that perform in depth calculations based upon the actuarial models. The processes are executed in a distributed environment through grid computing clusters and maximizes processing power resulting in reduced costs and increased productivity.
Prophet SaaS is the new system with single web interface and microservices run in docker containers on Cloud.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a professional who is passionate about technologies and has strong analytical skills to take on the following challenges as CI/CD Engineer in the Prophet team:
- Set up and keep build systems, automated deployment and automated test systems running for the Prophet development and QA teams
- Maintain various critical services such as version control, set up DR and backups
- Do security scanning of our software
- Work on the development of our automated processes and our migration of systems to Cloud environments
- Coordinate with cloud and IT teams within FIS. You will investigate system failures and determine the causes.
What you bring
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a software or financial services company
- Experience with scripting languages and databases
- Understanding of CI / CD concepts and tool stack
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Added bonus if you have experience
- In build engineering, automation of testing and deployment
- With Windows / Linux desktop and server administration
- With Subversion / GIT; TFS; Jenkins; Puppet
- With Docker; Azure / Amazon AWS / Google Cloud
- With network security; load balancer; web servers; DB servers
- In software releasing and versioning
- Exposure to software development
- In finance/insurance; Agile/Scrum
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.
Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.
Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji sam već 16 godina na različitim projektima i pozicijama gde sam stekao bogato profesionalno iskustvo i konstantno se usavršavao.
Dinamičan posao i prijatno radno okruženje, kao i činjenica ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FIT PASS KARTICE
- 4 DANA MESEČNO RADA OD KUĆE
- PLAY ROOM
- FRUIT DAY
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- COMPRESSED WORK WEEK
- PRIVATNO PENZIONO OSIGURANJE
- 27 DANA ODMORA