Hentsū is a cloud leading company that redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges. Vision for Hentsū is to drive agile transformation across financial services through public cloud technologies, SaaS and data science.
Why will you like working with us:
- Comfortable office in hearth of Belgrade
- Work with technology leaders like Cisco, Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office mode from once up to twice in a week
- Team buildings and relaxing massages in the office
- Professional certifications paid by the company without further legal / financial fees to the employer
- Performance bonuses and 13th salary
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Experience in Linux - especially CentOS
- Experience integrating and working with public cloud technologies, AWS and/or Azure
- Experience working and integrating with monitoring tools, such as Nagios, Zabbix, Zenoss, Sensu
- Experience with SNMP or WMI
- Basic understanding of IP networking such as addressing, TCP/IP, subnetting and routing
- Basic understanding of performance metrics required for both Linux and Windows operating systems and networking devices
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
Why we need you:
- Proactively deploy automation into the support processes within Hentsu
- Develop and implement automation tools and operational efficiencies around our monitoring platform, alerting, reporting, dashboards, striving for proactive visibility across all of our environments and clients
- Search out and automate repeatable processes
- Support, manage and develop the Atlassian product suite within Hentsu, mainly Jira and Confluence
- Be an automation advocate within Hentsu, train and provide ongoing support to our internal teams
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an interview with HR manager in Belgrade and a technical interviews with our experts. We give our best to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible, up to two weeks maximum.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out: https://hentsu.com/
Deadline for applications: 11.03.2020.