IGT (https://www.igt.com/) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employee in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
As an DevOps Engineer, you will be working in our International Games Operations department, supporting, improving and automating delivery process of IGT multichannel Interactive Games.
We are seeking a proactive and self-motivated person to join our team.
- Experience using scripting language (BASH, Python, GO, Groovy etc.)
- Experience using any build and/or packaging tools (maven, gulp, ant, npm, gradle, etc.)
- Experience with source control management (SVN, Perforce, Git)
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows servers
- Installation and configuration of web servers (Nginx, Apache etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools
- Good communications skills and solid English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jenkins (or another CI server)
- Experience with any configuration/provisioning tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Fabric)
- Experience with tools for virtualization (Vagrant, Docker, VMWare ESXi etc.)
- Experience with DB administration (Oracle, MySQL, Mongo)
- Experience with centralized logging solutions such as ELK stack
- Experience with docker orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker compose etc.)
- Experience with service discovery tools (Consul, Etcd etc.)
- Technical education background or equivalent working experience
What you’ll do:
- Build, deployment, automation and maintenance of development, stage and production environments
- Infrastructure development and maintenance
- Working closely with other teams on solving problems
- Continuous professional growth, dedicated innovation time
- Excellent working conditions and Class-A office
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Budget for learning, sport and other perks
- Private health insurance for you and your family
Deadline for applications: 08.03.2020.