Who we are?
Invenda is an automated retail technology company headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland with offices in Novi Sad (Serbia), Stockholm (Sweden), and Hong Kong (HK) currently actively operating in 12 countries. Invenda’s customers are innovative fast-moving consumer goods companies, retailers, and vending operators. We are proud of our disruptive products, the teams’ deep expertise, our colleague’s passion, and our willingness to embrace a challenge.
What we do?
Invenda is building a brain for vending machines that enables centralized device management, real-time inventory, product bundling, digital signage, AI, and demographics.
Our product is an IoT solution incorporating a variety of innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender, and emotion detection, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data to our big data cloud solution supported by our NoSQL database, where we provide machine learning, REST APIs, and much more.
We are looking for:
The Invenda team is searching for a DevOps Engineer interested in working together with our development team on implementing, deploying, and integrating new features, solutions, and providing Infrastructure and DevOps support. Essentially, we are all working towards one common goal and that is streamlining our product and making it top-notch.
If you are into disruption, cutting-edge technology, and enjoying a high-energy environment, we would love to meet you!
- Develop an Azure cloud-based platform with the right tools, such as Azure Resource Manager templates, C#, .Net Core, and full lifecycle system
- Facilitate our developers during the design and build of efficient back-end solutions for our users with modern web technologies and frameworks, continuous integration & delivery, and test automation
- Ensure monitoring capabilities for our platform
- Collaborate with our development teams, help desk, and other stakeholders to promote the delivery of observable and secure features
- Work with the development team to plan and optimize the application architecture
- Create and setup tools that improve our continuous integration and delivery flow
- Creating, modifying, and troubleshooting CI / CD procedures
- Building and setting up new deployment tools and infrastructure;
- Working on ways to automate and improve CI / CD and release processes;
- Scripting (PowerShell) or Python to solve problems with a custom workflow;
- Working with software developers to ensure that CI procedures follow established processes and work as intended;
- Troubleshooting failed builds by manually reproducing the problem;
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps or Windows system administrator is a MUST
- Significant experience with Windows operating systems and experience with Linux
- High proficiency with PowerShell and Bash
- High proficiency with Docker
- Experience with Databases MongoDB and SQL
- Experience with web servers IIS
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Terraform
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Orchestration of different services
- Ability to implement DevOps best practices
- Analytical skills for debugging and optimization of infrastructure
- Solid knowledge of network protocols
- Familiar with source control (Git)
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Use cutting-edge technologies
- Be part of one open, friendly, and innovative team
- Get an opportunity to develop and to learn even more during training and conferences
- Have up to 30 days of vacation
- Enjoy paid sports activities
- Have private health insurance
- Have a competitive salary incl. Bonus
Invenda Solutions d.o.o
Invenda is an automated retail technology company, headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland with offices in Novi Sad (Serbia), Stockholm (Sweden), and Hong Kong (HK) currently actively operating in 12 countries. Invenda’s customers are innovative fast-moving consumer goods companies, retailers, and vending operators. We are proud of our disruptive products, the teams’ deep expertise, our colleague’s passion, and our willingness to embrace a challenge. We have built a brain for the vending machine!…Više o poslodavcu