TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
TeleSign is hiring a great DevOps Engineer, a new team member at Network Operations.
Position in Belgrade
- Work as part of a team moving TeleSign to a continuous delivery capability through use of microservices, containerization and orchestration.
- Provide systems administration support for TeleSign’s Linux environments, including monitoring, testing, performance analysis, capacity planning and problem resolution.
- Ensure TeleSign’s service levels are met through highly available and redundant infrastructure.
- 3+ years’ experience with DevOps configuration management and automation tools (Jenkins, Puppet, Terraform, Kubernetes, etc.).
- 3+ years in systems administration experience in build and supporting virtualized Linux systems using VMware, AWS, or other cloud-based services in a highly available service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with Git/source code control.
- Proficiency in bash scripting as well as an additional language such as Python.
- Understanding of basic networking design (TCP/IP, DNS and load balancing).
- Familiarity with Redis, RabbitMQ, Nginx, Apache, ELK Stack.
- Linux based relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra).
- Experience with infrastructure management tools such as VMware vSphere, Veeam.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Ability to work on test automation for highly complex systems.
- Ability to work with highly skilled team of software engineers on improving overall CI/CD process.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 29.02.2020.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges.
Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud ... Saznajte više
"In life I am always seeking for adventure, diversity and challenge! That’s why I choose TeleSign! "
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- TRAININGS & CONFERENCES
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- PREMIUM MEDICAL INSURANCE PACKAGE
- CASUAL WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT - GAMING ROOM, EXCEPTIONAL VIEW TERRACE
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- TEAM BUILDING
- ACHIEVERS CLUB
- SPORT ACTIVITIES
- ADDITIONAL PERKS - FREE PARKING, VENDING MACHINE, MASSAGE AT WORK, BEER FRIDAY, WEDNESDAYS TEAM BREAKFAST, MOVIE NIGHTS AND MUCH MORE..