Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated DevOps engineers to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- personal training package (dedicated working days and a financial budget for education on an annual basis)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement-based career prospects
- different employment options
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or relevant professional experience and communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require solid knowledge and 3+ years of experience in:
- interpreted or scripting languages, e.g. Python and/or PowerShell
- continuous integration/delivery concepts and tools like Jenkins, TFS, Team City, etc.
- windows Server or Unix administration
Other qualifications and skills important for the position:
- understanding concepts of Agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- understanding concepts of cloud computing and experience working on at least one major platform
- configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, DSC, etc.
- virtualization and container platforms, preferably Docker and Kubernetes
- configuration and administration of application or web servers (IIS, Tomcat, etc.)
- configuration and administration of relational (e.g. MSSQL) and/or NoSQL databases
- networking protocols (ISO/OSI, routing, firewall, VPN)
- understanding concepts of or preferably experience in OOP and compiled languages like C# or Java
- be integrated part of development team with focus on providing expertise in configuring, running, maintaining and continuously improving automated procedures to build, deploy, test and monitor software releases
- driver for an effective and efficient collaboration between development, operations and quality assurance teams
- participate in all phases of application lifecycle including configuration and release management
- ensure smooth operations of production and development environments, and support in resolving incidents in close collaboration with dev and hosting teams
- show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2020.