Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen.
Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Everseen solves this with its proprietary AI sceenic.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance.
The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric AI automation.
The company is headquartered in Ireland and it has several offices in the US, Europe and Asia. One of its R&D Centers is in Belgrade. Its clients include 5 out of 10 of the world’s largest retailers.
The System Operations Engineer is essential in driving customer production services and enterprise customer experience. We are customer driven and looking for someone with a unique mix of technical and communication skills to support our Global Fortune 500 customers.
The primary purpose of the System Operations Engineer is to manage and deliver services, software and hardware products. You also will provide consultation to independently troubleshoot services and solutions for customers along with collaborating with other engineers and cross-functional teams to drive services.
Key qualifications include Linux, Docker and infrastructure
- Manage, automate and maintain our services and applications running on both Windows and Linux machines, across the enterprise or its units and departments.
- Conduct and design systems and system operations, while being mindful of performance requirements, for automation of services and software delivery.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing applications and services, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested solutions.
- Write and maintain system operations documentation (articles, diagrams, data flows etc.) for new and existing applications and services.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping and presenting conceptual design and working system prototypes while writing readable, extensible, testable code integrated with existing systems and services.
- Conduct, design and execute production staging and mass service deployment scenarios.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and system design.
- Analyze and collect data: log files, application stack traces, thread dumps etc.
- Reproduce and simulate application incidents to create debug reports and coordinate delivery of application fixes.
- Evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure the final solutions meet organizational needs
- Interact with cross-functional management on high profile technical operations while providing clear feedback and leadership to support teams.
- Authoring knowledgebase articles and driving internal knowledge sharing.
- Work with customers and travel to international customer or partner locations
- Key qualifications include Linux, Docker and infrastructure. The rest is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of work experience in a relevant role and global SaaS company
- Strong experience working with scripting languages, PHP, MySql, ElasticSearch, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Good understanding of current network monitoring and management tools.
- Hands-on experience with making Restful API calls
- Passionate advocate at determining and delivering solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction, focusing on customer experience as a top priority
- Strong attention-to-detail, follow-up skills and results-oriented attitude
- Very good presentation, oral and written communications skills
- Willingness to coordinate and work with others
- Proven track record of successful planning, accountability, follow through, prioritization, and organizational skills Good understanding of Relational Databases Hands-on experience in writing SQL queries
- Ability to understand our business applications quickly
- Very good or near native English speaker
In-depth problem-solving skills, good judgment and the ability to handle stressful situations.
Broad understanding of software engineering and architecture space: languages, frameworks, techniques, AI industry trends, etc.
Everseen d.o.o. Beograd
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen. Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much. Everseen solves this with its proprietary AI timi.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance. The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving…Više o poslodavcu